Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

home for the holidays

Being at home the last couple weeks has given me a chance to get into some projects. I made our very first Christmas stocking! Now I just need to make its pair. We also decided to go for home-made prezzies this Christmas and made aprons for everyone. It was a team effort. Neil pre-washed the fabric and helped me with ironing the pieces once they were sewed. Quite a production. I used heavy duty fabric for the guys' aprons, and lined the back of them with drill and liked the look, so did the same for the ladies' ones. It was a rewarding project and not too difficult, though if I make Christmas presents again I would definitely want to start earlier (too many late nights around Christmas can make for grumpy elves!) Here's a pic of the lucky recipients:

No comments: