Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wall-e!!

I can't wait to see Wall-e! Didn't get to see it with the bunch of folks who went Sunday night, but we did go to the after-party. Ashlee made the cutest Wall-e cake and I made some Wall-e cupcakes :) Along with some Pixar trivia and a number of Pixar folks and fans, it was a fun night!

Making the cupcakes was so much fun. I had this crazy idea of how I wanted to make little Wall-e eyes, but didn't know how to go about it as I'd never done cupcake-decorating before. Anyway, I came across this great little recipe for making marshmallow fondant and I was soon Wall-eing away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really liked your cupcakes! I am going to Brisbane to visit my cousin who is living there currently.

Unknown said...

You guys did such an amazing (and delicious) job! Seriously--better than the snacks at Pixar's wrap party.
I'm going to talk to John Lasseter about producing more than one film a year for more parties!