Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

feeling alive

My second day at Cal, and boy are my legs feeling it! I can't remember the last time I walked so much. This is what my last two days have looked like: run to campus at 7:50am to make sure I get a spot in the lecture hall (I got there at 8am on the first day and it was already full - had to sit in an overflow room!), lectures and classes, walk home for lunch, run to the bookstore before my next class, and then a slow walk home around 5pm. We also had Jesus in Berkeley? last night which was awesome - but some more running around there as well. And so, with two days of action after a lazy summer, my legs are finally deciding they don't want to move. Anywhere.

Can someone please carry me to class at 8am tomorrow?







1 comment:

Shieldgreen said...

Hey Tam - think of it as having a free gym membership!!!
You're doing great!!
Well done
love,
Mum