Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

click-happy in oregon

When you're the only one taking pictures, and you're taking a couple... hundred every day on vacation, you start to wonder if you might need to get checked out for something relating to obsession. I did work on my photography skills quite a bit up in Oregon, but I like to think it had more to do with the beauty all around me shouting "click me! click me!" I'll save you from having to look through all 324 pics and just post a few of my favorites from our time there:

Neil being a horse whisperer...

Blueberries (almost) ripe for the picking...

Afternoon sunlight through the grass...


Another horsey shot...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

324 photos??? That would take a while to load on blog anyway!

Keep on snapping!

tamz said...

haha :) yeah, and it would probably take up all my storage space in the blog... so, i guess it was an empty threat :)